1785 Carol Sue Avenue
Terrytown, LA 70056
Pool closed for the Season 9/30/18
pool will re-open to members May 2019
PARTY RENTALS - Members Only Privilage
TCC has 3 areas available for your Party needs.
Party rental includes tables/reserved space for 3 hours (1/2 hr allowed for set up/clean up).
* Party attendant available to assist you in checking in your guests & remind you when it is time for cake.
** Rental fee does NOT include Guest fees or Cake.
2018 Dues Structure:
Charter Stockholder / Full Year Family Membership: $425.00
Non-charter / Full Year Family Affiliate Membership: $500.00
Non-charter / Single Adult Affiliate Membership: $400.00
Athletic Membership / ages 12 - 18 only (no guests): $100.00
All New Members must have 2 current Sponsoring Members, undergo
a Public Records Check & are subject to Board Approval.
SUMMER POOL HOURS beginning Memorial Day
Tuesday - Thursday 12pm - 9pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm - 10pm
Sunday 12pm - 9pm.
Weekends in May & September:
12pm - 10pm Saturdays & 12pm - 8pm Sundays
Pool CLOSED Saturday, 09/30/18
& will reopen to members May 2019
"TERRYTOWN COUNTRY CLUB is the best place on the WestBank for Summer Fun in the Sun!"
Membership, Party & EVENTS Information - TERRYTOWN COUNTRY CLUB
TCC boasts 4 Lighted Tennis Courts available to members for individual or league play.
Men's League Contact:
Women's League Contact:
Pool & Patio Rules
No one under age 18 is allowed in pool without lifeguard on duty. Lifeguard breaks are taken every hour for 10 minutes, Adults only (18 yrs or older) allowed in the pool during the lifeguard breaks. NO ONE is allowed on the diving board or in the diving well without Lifeguard on the stand.
All children under the age of 12 years must be under the direct supervision of an adult (or sitter over 15 years old) at all times, regardless of swimming ability. Lifeguard on duty is not considered adult supervision or sitter. Children must pass swim test to swim in pool unaccompanied (see lifeguard). Parents who violate these rules will be called to pick up their children immediately.
•All persons MUST shower with warm water and soap before donning a suit to enter the pool and after exercising or sunbathing •No running •No glass containers or balloons on premises •No diving except from diving board •No jumping or diving from starting blocks •No hanging or resting on Lane Ropes •No hanging or playing on stairs or under the handrails •No jumping, diving, or sliding from objects on the side
of the pool - e.g., tables, chairs, slides, etc.
•No food, gum, smoking or drinks in pool •No distracting the lifeguard •Lifeguard may impose “time out” or ejection for
disorderly conduct or disrespectfulness
•Lap lane reserved for swimmers only. Please clear the
lane if swimmer is present.
•No smoking in the pool. Please smoke in designated
areas & discard tobacco products in approved
•Clean BBQ pits after each use, clean & return all
•Umbrellas should be closed when not in use or during
- All quests must be accompanied by a member. Members are responsible for guests actions & ensuring TCC Rules are adhered to at all times.
- Report suspected trespassers to Manager on duty
- No pets allowed on premises
- Please dispose of trash in receptacles provided
- 24-hour surveillance cameras in use
Diving Board Rules
• Weight limit 225 lbs
• Only one person is allowed on the board at a time
• Diving area is for divers only; exit immediately after
surfacing. No resting on the walls or stairs in dive well
• Divers shall wait until the diving well is completely
clear before stepping onto the board & before diving
• No jumping or diving onto objects/persons in the water
• Divers must enter the board from the rear
• No hanging or playing on or under the handrails
• No running on the board or onto the board
• Divers must be bare-footed. No flippers or shoes allowed
• Back dives are permitted only from a stationary position,
and only if the diver rotates away from the diving board
and toward the Lifeguard stand.
• All diving shall be from the end of the diving board and
straight forward, never to the side
• No cartwheels or handstands
• No sitting on or hanging from the board
• Bottom of the diving well slopes up to the main pool.
To avoid injury, do not dive too far out
• No one is allowed on diving board or in diving well if NO LIFEGUARD present.
Baby Pool Rules
• No Lifeguard - You are responsible for your child’s safety
• Only children under 6 years old are allowed
• Supervision required at all times
• No jumping or diving into the pool
• No food, gum, or drinks in pool
• Diapers or swimmies must be worn by toddlers who are
not potty-trained (please immediately report “accidents”
to the lifeguard or management, so the pool can be
• Please remove toys from pool when finished
- Please be sure to collect all personal items before
leaving the premises. TCC is not responsible for lost
or damaged items.
- Lost and found will be purged weekly & unclaimed
items will be disposed of.
Year round Westbank Swim Team. Click HERE for more information.