General Pool & Patio Rules
• No one under age 18 is allowed in pool without lifeguard on stand.Lifeguard breaks are taken every hour for 10 minutes, Adults only (18 yrs or older) allowed in the pool during the lifeguard breaks.
• All guests must be accompanied by a member. Members are responsible for guests actions & ensuring TCC Rules are adhered to at all times
• All children under the age of 12 years must be under the direct supervision of an adult (or sitter over 15 years old) at all times, regardless of swimming ability. Lifeguard on duty is not considered adult supervision or sitter. Children must pass swim test to swim in pool unaccompanied (see lifeguard). Parents who violate these rules will be called to pick up their children immediately.
• All persons MUST shower with warm water and soap before
donning a suit to enter the pool and after exercising or
• No running
• No glass containers or balloons on premises
• No diving except from diving board
• No jumping or diving from starting blocks
• No hanging or resting on Lane Ropes
• No hanging or playing on stairs or under the handrails
• No jumping, diving, or sliding from objects on the side of the
pool - e.g., tables, chairs, slides, etc.
• No food, gum, smoking or drinks in pool
• No distracting the lifeguard
• Lifeguard may impose “time out” or ejection for
disorderly conduct or disrespectfulness
• Lane 1 is a Lap lane reserved for swimmers only. Please clear
the lane if swimmer is present.
• No smoking in the pool. Please smoke in designated areas &
discard tobacco products in approved receptacles provided.
• Clean BBQ pits after each use, clean & return all
• Umbrellas should be closed when not in use or during windy
• No eating or smoking is allowed in the pool.
• Drinking in the pool is strongly discouraged, however, ice chests
and other personal property along the pool’s edge are strictly
- Report suspected trespassers to Manager on duty
- No pets allowed on premises
- Please dispose of trash in receptacles provided
- 24-hour surveillance cameras in use