• Every member must sign in on Skedda, the online reservation system, prior to play.
• Tennis shoes are the only acceptable footgear. No other types of shoes or bare feet are permitted.
• Shirts must be worn at all times. Bathing attire is not permitted.
• Courts are to be used for tennis only, and only persons actually playing are permitted inside the enclosure.
• No member may occupy two courts with guests at any one time.
• Courtesy to the players on the adjoining court is requested. Do not chase balls in the adjoining court. Do not cross behind until
invited to do so.
• Do not walk or stand in back or between courts while play is in progress.
• Sitting or leaning on the nets is damaging to the nets and net straps and is strictly prohibited.
• Tennis ball cans and other debris should be placed in the trash receptacles provided.
• Last players leaving the courts are responsible for cleaning the courts, turning out lights, and locking all four gates. All rollers and
brooms are to be hung inside the court fences.
• The Club, and its employees, are not responsible for personal property left at the courts.
• Parents bringing children with them while they play tennis are responsible for properly supervising their children. Noisy, unruly
behavior is a disturbance to others and should be controlled.
• Children using the tennis courts, under the age of 12, must be under direct and continuous supervision of an adult member whom s
shall assume full responsibility of their behavior.
• Terrytown Country Club may revoke tennis privileges of those members who show continual disregard for the rules governing the
use of the tennis courts.